What is the Promotion Council
for Recycling Construction Materials and Wastes?
Our goal is to plan and effectively carry out activities to promote construction and demolition waste management, along with publicity to raise public awareness about promoting construction material and waste recycling (including "reduction," "reuse," "recycling" and "appropriate disposal"), in collaboration with our component organizations, to ensure the smooth implementation of construction work, effective use of resources, reduced generation of waste products and protection of our living environment.
Details of activities
- Organization of the Technical Workshop and Exhibition on Construction and Demolition Waste Management (once per year)
- Publication of organization newsletter "Construction and Demolition Waste Management" (4 times per year)
- Publication of handbooks, pamphlets, books, etc.
- Recommendation of candidates for the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle) Promotion Merit Awards
- Provision of various relevant information (news emails, website)